Sunday, September 22, 2013

Street Art

A few years ago I saw a documentary called, "Beautiful Losers."  Since then, I've been fascinated by street art of almost any kind.  Here's a few that I've been saving for you.  The first two are from Budapest, and the last three are from Krakow.

This little stenciled owl is all over Budapest.  He's on the bus, on the sidewalk, on a building.  I think his creator is copying the "Andre the Giant" guerrilla artwork marketing model.

This vintage mural is in an area in Budapest with lots of design shops and fashion studios.

Here's a happy guy tripping down the streets of Krakow.

Not sure what the lion skin cap means - maybe something to do with the Lion of Judah?



And last, but my favorite - I love the megaphone that turns into a bell!

2 comments:

  1. Love the seamstress! Can you come paint something like that in Travelers Rest? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha - trying to pull me to TR! You're a sly one - miss you, friend!

      Delete