Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Fresh Morning!

Well, it seems the heatwave has broken.  We went to bed last night in 91 degrees and have woken up to 72 degrees.  That's quite a drop in eight hours!  In a few minutes we're off to the farmer's market and then to a fun flea market.  I went to a different flea market last Saturday and it was better than expected.  I can't wait to find some small goodies to show you.

Its been a busy week, but I got a few paintings and drawings started.  Here's my first oil painting while here.  I'm trying to remember to take a picture of them in each stage, but I've missed a few - hopefully this will become a smoother process as I continue.

Oil Painting #1


2 comments:

  1. I'm just catching up on some posts and got to this one. I love the fabric and your work on it - so cool! Glad you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning, Kyle! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete